Announcing the Anticoagulation Achievement Awards 2017
Anticoagulation UK, in collaboration with other charities is hosting the Anticoagulation Achievement Awards 2017 to celebrate outstanding practice in the management, education and provision of anticoagulation across the UK.
These awards are being hosted by Anticoagulation UK with Thrombosis UK, Anticoagulation in Practice, Thrombus, the AF Association and Arrhythmia Alliance.
Applications are invited from outstanding clinical teams and individuals who provide exemplary care for any patient who has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation or a blood clot such as a deep vein thrombosis or a pulmonary embolism.
If you know someone, or a team, that makes all the difference to patient care for any of these conditions, please share this information with them. They could receive national recognition for their services and care and a £1000 bursary.
Applications must be received by the Wednesday, 10 May 2017. The Awards ceremony will be on the 11th October 2017 in The Houses of Parliament.
- Best comprehensive thrombosis management centre
- Best written advice on anticoagulation therapy for patients and carers
- The centre best able to demonstrate adherence to NICE quality standards for atrial fibrillation
- Best work in prevention of hospital acquired thrombosis
- Best work in the treatment of cancer acquired thrombosis
- Best work in the prevention and treatment of thrombosis during pregnancy and the puerperium
- The Judges Champion
Information and application forms on the Anticoagulation Achievement Awards are available on from www.anticoagulationawards.org